Big Mama Colombia S.A.S. is a Travel Agency that offers authentic guided tourist tours, designed to help to recover the historical memory of the cultures that inhabit the Colombian territory.
We want to generate an exchange between vulnerable communities and the tourists who visit them.
In exchange for an authentic, enriching and unforgettable experience, we want the money generated by the tourist to help then to reduce the inequality that affects these communities.
The routes of our tours are designed to know, feel and connect with the Colombian territory and its cultures.
The 5 pillars of our service::
- Trustworthiness: Security, honesty and reliability.
- Authenticity: Freshness, reality and truth.
- Fluently: Effective communication.
- Qualification: Professionalism, investigation and truthfulness.
- Entertainment: Diversion and spontaneity.
These routes are also built for Colombian people. Big Mama Colombia firmly believe that only when we truly know where we live, who we were, who we are and with whom we share our territory; when we understand our differences and respect them, only then can we build a common route toward peace.
Big Mama Colombia has the National Tourism Registry (RNT) No. 78330.
All our tours have insurance included, with the following features:
- Medical assistant and many more benefits.
- Medical assistant wherever you are.
- Customer service in English and Spanish.
- Documents, insurances and inspections in order.
- Comfortable vehicles.
- Recognized vehicle brands and recent models.
- Responsible drivers, specialized in tourism.
Our work team is made up of guides with the following characteristics:
- Highly qualified.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Pleasant, agreeable and approachable.
- Environment-conscious and sensitive about nature.
Our headquarters are located in Bogotá D.C., in the locality of La Candelaria, in Las Aguas neighborhood, in Carrera 2A # 18A-30 (between the Church of Our Lady of Las Aguas and the statue of Policarpa Salavarrieta).